View Full Version : 2012 Ski-Doo Heated Goggle

Steve Herschbach
02-22-2011, 03:16 PM
Yup, that's right - Ski-Doo is adding goggles to the lineup. Heated goggles! A sneak peek from the BRP Dealer Meeting courtesy of Nick Olzenak.

http://www.akmining.com/images/forum/2012_Ski-Doo_Heated_Goggle.jpg

MGM1
01-19-2012, 11:22 PM
Hi Steve,

My name is Mark Caputo. I am the man responsible for the battery packs that are provided with these goggles. I originally designed and produced the first battery pack for these goggles and gave the specs to Sport-Sight Innovations in Canada for mass production. I worked with Tom Douglas, one of the owners to get them produced. He has sent my company 3 demo sets of goggles with battery packs, charger and an armband for the battery. The goggles we have are not quite as fancy as the ski-doo version, but I'm sure are a bit cheaper as they will not have the ski-doo logo. My understanding is that SSI is producing them for Ski-doo as was brought up in my original conversations with Tom Douglas of SSI. I am currently waiting on pricelists from SSI but would be willing to setup a time to discuss the purchase of these goggles to offer as an alternative to the Ski-doo models when they are produced. You can contact via this forum if you are interested.

Sincerest regards,
Mark Caputo
MGM Innovations