View Full Version : 2011 Sportsman Show

Fxds97
03-24-2011, 08:03 PM
You all doing anything special or at all for the show coming up? The wife and I are shopping around and was wondering if it would be worth the trip to the show or just go down to the store. Also whats the story on the Commanders? Are they still MIA? Rumor has it another store has like 6 on hand, but thats from a co-worker.
Thanks!

Steve Herschbach
03-25-2011, 05:20 PM
We are doing an in-house sale March 28 through April 2. We used to do the Sportsman Show but it was hard to get enough space for what we do so we gave it up.

The Commanders are not missing in action but we have sold out everything we can get for the next six months. If you wait six months to buy one you will wait more months to get one. I am not sure when supply will catch up with demand. Given that if a dealer has some sitting around they are doing something wrong. Maybe an extra markup?

Nick Olzenak
03-25-2011, 05:38 PM
That would certainly be a rumor. Supplies are very limited however I believe we have an XT available immediately. I am using a mobile device and could find where to contact you with pricing but please give us a call and we will do what we can to get you on 4 wheels!