View Full Version : fISHER'S 15 " COIL ARRIVED THIS AM

Barney 11
04-27-2011, 08:35 AM
I have received Fisher's 15 " coil this am . Looks big enough to be used for a steering wheel. lol Have done a few air tests with it and it does do the deep job---now just so that it does the job in the ground. Curious statementr on directions---for F75 and F75LTD Black. Does this mean not for the camo F75SE ?? I hpoe this si the last thing that I am going to buy for the Ganes trip in June lol lol I am going to have to find a five gallon bucket of nuggets to do this-----lol lol Ah what the heck--going to be a good time and that is what it is all about--------------I think. Will be doing some more tests but not today---just got 6 inches of more snow last night, but it is already melting. Don

Steve Herschbach
04-27-2011, 10:02 AM
I hope that means mine are on the way!

bullseye
05-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Hi, Barrney11, you mentioned three different F-75 detectors. Any of you now what the difference is of the three? I don't know anything about the F-75se (camo). Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, bullseye

Steve Herschbach
05-05-2011, 10:09 AM
There is the regular F75. The F75 Limited is a camo model that is no longer in production. It offered Boost and Cache modes. Boost in particular offers more depth. The F75 Special Edition is an all black model currently available that is the same as the Limited Edition except for the paint. The Limited Edition is camo and the Special Edition is black. Fisher specializes in confusining people and so many people are referring to the Special Edition as the Limited Edition. Right now all you can buy new is the F75 or the F75 Special Edition.

The F75 SE is a limited production run like the F75 LE and will be unavailable soon. I have a F75 Special Edition myself and used it a lot last summer and will be using it a lot this year. I am counting on it, the new 15" coil, and Boost mode to put a lot of gold in my pocket at Ganes Creek in June. In low mineral ground the F75 LE or SE with 15" coil and Boost mode may be the deepest detecting VLF detector available today.

bullseye
05-05-2011, 10:28 AM
Hi Steve, I see what you ment when you said the F-75se did not have frequency shifting. The F-75 and the F-75 LTD both have frequency shifting. I wonder why Fisher didn't put it on the F-75se.
Thanks for all of your help. bullseye

Steve Herschbach
05-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Hmmm, I did not say the F75 SE does not have frequency shifting. The F75, F75 LE, and F75 SE all are single frequency detectors. All have the ability to shift that single frequency by a small amount to avoid interference.

Barney 11
05-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Hi Bullseye------------what Steve said-----lol lol