View Full Version : Wireless Headphones

Croc
10-30-2011, 01:22 AM
Does anyone use wireless headphones ? If so where did you get them ?

I read a review on a set some years ago but I have'nt heard much since. They were a universal working with a standard jack. I think you just plugged in a small wire antenna and the headphones had the receiver . They were like >$300 .

I currently have Gray Ghost which work fine but sure would like the freedom of wireless.

Croc
11-04-2011, 11:42 PM
also I have the Whites GMT .

Steve Herschbach
11-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Hi Croc,

Got a system at Radio Shack. It worked great. Except I had to charge it, and eventually the battery went dead.. And I tried the White's V3i setup. Very nice. But I had to put batteries in the headphones. I guess I am lazy.

I am back to plugging in my headphones.

Croc
11-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Thanks Steve,
I will do some more research and see if I can find something that works well and post it here.

spotmom
11-10-2011, 10:32 AM
I had heard that there was a lag time to the signal, which could be really aggravating if not impossible. Don't know if it is true. I sure think wireless would be nice. I just saw an ad for "AirHeadz" wired/wireless combo headphones in the last Lost Treasure magazine. I haven't looked them up yet to see the price or specs.

I just did a quick look, Wired is $200.

Over-the-Head (OHP-2) WIRELESS
(Includes Headphones, wireless adapters and connectors, mains charger, custom padded travel case)
$340.99.

http://www.airheadzwireless.com/