View Full Version : AMDS ETEC Demo Ride, March 20th!

Nick Olzenak
03-12-2010, 07:46 AM
Happy Friday Everyone!

We are happy to announce that Eureka Lodge will be hosting our second ETEC 800 demo event Saturday, March 20th from 10am-4pm. We will have two, that's right TWO different track lengths of this amazing new sled to test out. We have the 2010 MXZX ETEC with the 120"x1.75 track as well as our BCX Project 141"x2.25 for this who want to feel it in a longer configuration! In addition to this we will also have on hand a Skandic SWT with the powerful V-800 four stroke engine and the all new Tundra 550 for those who are considering adding a utility sled to their fleet of Ski-Doos! Be sure to sign up in advance by calling us at 907-277-1741 or you can email us at sales@akmining.com or come in and say hi at 3222 Commercial Drive. It's sure to be a fun time for all and snow conditions at Eureka are the best they have been in years!

Irondog
03-14-2010, 10:41 PM
Dang, I'm gonna miss that one too. You aren't planning it that way are you Nick?

If you get a chance head out to the Nalchina river via the trail head two miles south of the lodge. The snow out on the river, swamps and trees at the base of the glacier is deep and mostly un-tracked. All the storms that come over from Valdez dump right in that area and the wind doesn't seem to hit that area. Every time we've gone back there this year it's been great riding.

E-mail if you want my GPS tracks, it's a carving fest for the XP's. Take all the fuel you can - you won't want to stop once you find it.

Nick Olzenak
03-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Im always trying to stay one step behind you! With any luck after your done playing around in HI we can get together at Arctic Man and get a good ride in!

Oh, and I wont need the extra fuel... Im on an ETEC!

Nick Olzenak
03-24-2010, 09:42 PM
The demo rides at Eureka were awesome! We had over 30 people ride, and dozens more stop by to talk shop! Thanks to everyone who came out and enjoyed the amazing weather and snow conditions for the event! Big time thanks to Eureka Lodge and the whole staff for putting up with all of us for the weekend and event! If you didnt get out to ride the ETEC there is still time! There are groups out now almost every day riding the ETEC! If your going to Arctic Man you will have a chance there too! If your interested come check us out!

I even tried out the SWT V800 for the first time, what a powerful sled! Sounds mean and goes through neck deep powder like its asking for more!