View Full Version : garret LS infinium

gold4t9er
12-12-2011, 07:28 PM
new to forum just wanted to say thanks for the great info on the infinium. LS this is by far the best info i have seen any were. ive been searching now for three weeks . and ive made up my mind to purchase this detector. i live in the mother load area. this sounds like a great detector for the rivers and creeks around here. the article on discrimination really hit home . i have seen the light. hopefully it turns to gold. ill be ordering this detector mid december . im open to any advice once again great forum thank you The Greenhorn

Steve Herschbach
12-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Welcome to the forum. We are lucky to have Jim Hemmingway here. His posts on the Infinium are unequaled.

gold4t9er
01-14-2012, 03:10 PM
well i have the infinium now . and it does a great job finding fishing weights. small lead. no gold yet . im searching the bed rock . the discrimination is alittle different . with the high low sounds . it has a high low on lead witch would be the same on gold . and a low high on iron some times. ive been digging both lead and iron with a high low sound. even with discrimination turned to iron check with a fadeing signal or none at all.it could be either iron lead or gold . one thing i can say it handles the ground around here with no problems it has a nice steady hum . what can i say its a dig all machine .