View Full Version : 2013 accessories, lots of great stuff for the new sleds

Irondog
03-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Not only are the new sleds packed with great new improvements - the accessories are fantastic too. BRP has been listening to what riders want.

The tunnel LinQ system is a much needed replacement for the hook and strap attachment system, I don't know how many full fuel caddies I've lost over the years from straps coming loose - but it's far too many. I like the simple clean attachment method. Keep it simple (KISS)

This seat bag is ingenious, how long have we been complaining about the lack of built in storage, I wonder how many Twinkies I can fin in that? ;)

And there's an option to upgrade your XP seat to the new XM seat with storage.

Heated glove box extension, as if the heated glove box wasnít enough. BRP upped the anti by making an extension for an additional 2 liters of storage. :o

And it has a spot for mounting an optional GPS! How cool is that? :cool:

Need more light at night? No problem, just attach this 10 bulb LED light. Anyone thatís ridden rough trails or off trail at night knows your light is never right where you need it. If itís on high beam you canít see whatís right in front of the skis, If itís on low beam you canít see whatís off in the distance. This light will keep the trail lit right in front of the sled rather you are on high or low beam. Hey BRP Ė now make an optional helmet light and youíve got all the bases covered.

Tired of snow dust or powder obscuring your view, check this nifty gizmo out. The Powder Plow directs snow away from your face.

Having clutch alignment problems or belts wearing prematurely? Float your secondary and you can ensure your clutches are always in alignment. It also allows you to remove the secondary without having to remove the jack shaft.

It kind of makes searching for aftermarket accessories obsolete.

sueperdave
03-21-2012, 09:03 AM
This leaves NO doubt in my mind that BRP has been listening to consumers.
The only thing on this list of accessories that is ridiculous IMHO is the floating QRS...it should be STANDARD!!!!!

Irondog
08-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Page two just won't due. Time to bring this back to the top - winter is just around the corner, time to start planning for those new accessories.

Nick Olzenak
08-15-2012, 01:50 PM
We have been checking in Ski Doo Parts and Accessories for almost two weeks now and we are not even half way done! The floor is going to be packed full of all of this cool stuff!

Hard to believe its 70 degrees out yet old man winter is knocking... hard!

Irondog
08-17-2012, 06:49 PM
I can't believe I'm already jonesin about riding, but I'm already getting that tingling feeling. I think it's going to e an epic year riding on the new XP, and I can't wait to get the new sled and start accessorizing it,