View Full Version : 25TH Arctic Man Ski & Sno-Go Classic

Steve Herschbach
04-04-2010, 03:35 PM
A combination of downhill skiing and snowmobile racing - the Arctic Man is a unique event that has grown to be one of the major winter events held within the state of Alaska wilderness. The 2010 Arctic Man is the 25th anniversary, thatís twenty five years of adrenaline rush and speed. DETAILS HERE (http://67.131.251.172/)

Irondog
04-12-2010, 05:31 PM
Just got back last night Steve, what a good time. The snow wasn't the best ever - but it was good if you ventured out far enough.

Thanks to Nick and AMDS I got to ride the 2011 Summit X 154 and the Freeride 154 side by side, after comparing the two I ordered a Freeride. The Freeride suits my style of riding better, I still like to trail ride and that Freeride sure is nice on the bumps and in the powder. I didn't like the narrower front end on the Summit, I guess I'm just not used to it - but it felt too tippy to me.

And congratulations to Tyson Johnson for winning another Arctic Man on a ski-doo.

Nick Olzenak
04-13-2010, 08:28 PM
No thank you Iron Dog for all of the great help, and food! One of the best and most productive Arctic Man's yet! Already looking forward to all the great ideas we have brewing for next years big event!

Congratulations from AMDS to all of the Ski Doo winners!

Irondog
04-15-2010, 08:18 PM
The new location was nice, but they need to set it up better, make it more accessible and route the traffic through it. It felt cut off from the rest of the camp. Liked our spot though.