View Full Version : Class on Metal Detecting for Gold Nuggets

Steve Herschbach
05-04-2012, 05:12 PM
I am so busy these days I almost blew this off but so many people have asked I figured I had best give them at least one shot at it. Hopefully the date and time works for them as it is all I want to commit to at this time.

Gold Nugget Detecting Class

The ins and outs of metal detecting for gold nuggets. Detectors themselves are discussed but this class is more about what it takes to succeed at nugget detecting, and the detector is only a small part of what is needed. You do not need to bring your detector to this class. Class is an hour and half with 30 minute question and answer period.

Instructor Steve Herschbach.

The class is Tuesday May 15th from 6:00PM-8:00PM at Alaska Mining & Diving Supply. Class space is limited to 20 seats, so sign-up in advance is required. Please do not just “show up” the night of the class!

grouser
05-04-2012, 08:52 PM
wish I could make it,,,, long way from CA

Steve Herschbach
05-15-2012, 10:15 AM
Class tonight, got a couple seats left if anyone is interested.

Jim Hemmingway
05-15-2012, 11:43 AM
I'm interested Steve but can't make it....darn it. I think it would be great to take advantage of the opportunity to chat with you about metal detecting for gold. Anyone who can go should consider doing so...there is always something to be learned regardless of your background / experience.

Jim.

AK Nugget
05-15-2012, 12:54 PM
Class tonight, got a couple seats left if anyone is interested.

Just filled one! :-)

Neal