View Full Version : New for 2013: Cool, Customizable Wraps from SCS

amdsadmin
05-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Graphic wraps are an awesome way to give your sled a different look and feel from what comes from the factory. BRP is now partnering with the best in the business to deliver awesome wraps: SCS Unlimited. They’re not just … Read more (http://mountainblog.ski-doo.com/new-for-2013-cool-customizable-wraps-from-scs/)

Irondog
10-25-2012, 10:34 PM
I got my one off sled wrap from SCS, I wanted something a little less colorful then the current trend of wraps. I ordered the black-on-black Summit XM and this black and white wrap should look great on this sled.

Can't wait to wrap the sled up and wide some great AK powder17441745

Nick Olzenak
10-29-2012, 08:21 AM
It's amazing how just a few years ago it was "cool" to take all the stickers off... Now we go crazy with wrap kits and there are so many choices! Cool stuff

Irondog
11-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Nick, you going with a wrap this year? Something from BRP or a one-off of your own design?

Nick Olzenak
11-08-2012, 08:43 AM
As usual I am dragging my feet on the wrap for my new Summit. We are in the middle of designing a custom wrap for our new race team at AMDS and I may end up with a variation of that wrap. We have some pretty cool stuff up our sleeve for this season and I am excitied for our whole team to have a consistent look at our events. It is amazing how many pre designed wraps that SCS has available AND that they can be customized to your liking. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was trying out my very first pair of SCS riding pants and jersey with my name on the back... Great stuff!

Irondog
11-26-2012, 09:43 PM
Got the sled - wrap installed.