View Full Version : Anybody know why 49er Mikes website is down last 2 days, Aug 29,30?

tvanwho
08-30-2012, 04:17 PM
Just wondering whats going on over there?

-Tom V.

LipCa
08-30-2012, 08:53 PM
been down for about a week.... no one knows what is happening

49er Mike
09-07-2012, 09:22 PM
49er Mike here...well, awhile back I sold the site to Wyatt Yeager of Precision Dredges. He had to switch web hosting as Tom Ashworth was no longer going to host websites. The company he went with has had a problem dealing with the size of the site (there is a LOT) of info there and the bandwidth used. Wyatt talked about changing webhosts or upgrading the forum software which would lose all of the history.

I am in the dark about why the site is down. Even though I have acted as a site administrator for Wyatt, I have not been able to contact him about this outage or now suspension. I think Wyatt is in Africa getting gold...I hope everything is ok with him

49er Mike

Geo2
11-19-2012, 04:04 AM
49er Mike here...well, awhile back I sold the site to Wyatt Yeager of Precision Dredges. He had to switch web hosting as Tom Ashworth was no longer going to host websites. The company he went with has had a problem dealing with the size of the site (there is a LOT) of info there and the bandwidth used. Wyatt talked about changing webhosts or upgrading the forum software which would lose all of the history.

I am in the dark about why the site is down. Even though I have acted as a site administrator for Wyatt, I have not been able to contact him about this outage or now suspension. I think Wyatt is in Africa getting gold...I hope everything is ok with him

49er Mike

I also hope so :) . So there is no sign on the horizon that the site is up again ? searching on the waybackmachine archive.org turned some pages but not all of the sections of the site :(

49er Mike
11-19-2012, 04:55 AM
I still have not heard from Wyatt...maybe it is gone forever. Sure hope not!