View Full Version : Can-Am Side by Side is Coming!

Nick Olzenak
05-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Rumors, Rumors, Rumors.... I was all over the internet looking for NEW news on the Can-Am Side by Side, and couldnt find so much as a photo or one real piece of information to go from. This is all to my surprise because as a Can-Am Dealer we have been invited to a dealer meeting one month from now and BRP will be unveiling its new side by side! I read the invitation twice and no where did the letter say we couldnt share that small bit of hope so I wanted to share it with those who are chomping at the bit like me. Sounds like I will get a chance to strap myself into what promises to be one of the most exciting vehicles ever produced by our good friends on the other side of the continent. Stay tuned here as I search for rumors and facts and eventually take the ride of my life very soon!

Irondog
05-09-2010, 07:29 AM
It's about time, BRP kind of waited a bit too long to throw their hat into the ring. I hope they come out with something amazingly kick-ass.

Think it will be e-tec or 4 stroke?

Nick Olzenak
05-13-2010, 04:24 PM
There are so many rumors out on engine size/type. I think the 800ETEC would be crazy in a side by side. I dont forsee this happening though, I am speculating we'll see a 800-1000cc 4-stroke (a.c.e) type engine. Truly at this point I dont care, just want one on my trailer already... Im counting down the days..........

Irondog
05-15-2010, 07:29 PM
Can I got with you?

AKdredger
05-18-2010, 02:50 PM
If Can-AM ever does put one into production, I am sure it will have a hard time beating the Polaris RZR-S. Rides like a Caddilac and goes through stuff like a tank!

Brian Berkhahn
05-25-2010, 02:30 PM
Uh oh... sounds like Dennis is challenging Nick to a race!

COOL!

Brian

Nick Olzenak
05-26-2010, 02:02 PM
Brian you have know me for a while now... I do believe highly in product R and D! So we may just have to do that! In the interest of course of truly testing the products we sell for our consumers!

I do love my job!

Nick Olzenak
06-01-2010, 09:49 AM
One week from today, at about this exact time Ill be test riding Can-Am' new side by side! Sunny Reno here we come!

Updates to come

Brian Berkhahn
06-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Yeah.. when I worked there I thought I had the best job ever, you've definately got me beat.

AKdredger
06-04-2010, 08:32 AM
Can-am vs Polaris,,,,, maybe we can do a pay per view event and make some beer money! I know the RZR will climb a near verticle embankment and go through water to the top of the seats. Had mine to 60+ mph. Should be fun. Hope you have gas money left after you buy one, Can-Am products are a little spendy:D

Nick Olzenak
06-04-2010, 09:04 AM
Pay per view sounds perfect! Mercedes Benz are a little spendy too... And if you want the best! Or as they say you gotta pay, alot, to play! Flying out tonight to head south... Final Destination... RENO! And in the cockpit of my new side by side!

AKdredger
06-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Well be sure to post a "real" picture of this mysterious side by side. People have been talking about it for years, but its never been seen or confrimed. Kind of like Big Foot, Lochness and Yeti!