View Full Version : Gold off the surface, Blueberry Knob,

Lady
09-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Here are more photo`s of our Blueberry knob discovery. I `am just amazed at the amount of free gold were getting right off the surface. He looks at the gold in the pan, I take the screen and look at the gold on the quartz. Our Dutchess has found herself a shaded spot to cool down.

Steve Herschbach
09-12-2012, 11:30 AM
I have always believed Hatcher Pass held more undiscovered lode sources. Pretty easy bet not all had been found, and I am happy to see someone making the effort and having some success. The Grubstake side in particular has always intrigued me due to the difference in bedrock geology between it and the more common lodes in the area.

Lady
09-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Grubstake is very interesting and fun to work. You don't know how many's times I have wished to be in the creek instead of 45 hundred feet up the mountain. I`am a true believer in my intuitions. We believe that it is a very rich area. With the gold sources we have discovered in the past years. We have had a few visitors that have said we have great potentials. We have not brought it to any ones attentions yet. A pick and shovel fit better in our hands. And of course we don't tell all our secrets. There is a source that has feed all the out laying areas. Willow Creek, Lucky Shot, Independence, and others. Its just under the ground waiting to be discovered. Bill has been a big help.