View Full Version : Joe_S_Indy where are you?

IdahoHick
10-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Has anyone heard from Joe? Must be on his way home or close to it with the termination dust in the hills. Maybe DanAk can help us out here...Joe's posts and pic's are always some food for thought and eye candy. Hope you had good luck and we're waiting Joe.

Steve Herschbach
10-01-2012, 09:00 PM
I think you are looking for the Alaska Gold Forum.

IdahoHick
10-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Yes Steve you are correct, thought he might jump on here.

Cal_Gold_Dredger
10-02-2012, 12:50 PM
I got a e-mail in August that the plug was being pulled on Alaska Gold Forum due to participation and funding. Lot of mining forums have had this fate over the last year. :(

I too enjoy Joe's presence on the forums but I have yet to see him on any of the forums I frequent.

overtheedge
10-02-2012, 01:50 PM
I got the same email. AGF still exists. I interpreted the problem to low participation, but it has started to pick up some lately.

It seems all the forums have a small core that posts. I understand that many haven't made the jump to being full-fledged miners (myself included), but all of us have something to share including what didn't work.

I start down this road in fits and spurts since the later part of the 60's. Good information was scarcer than rooster socks. All of the forums need more participation else we will trying to re-invent the wheel again and again by ourselves.
eric