View Full Version : Still thankful!

flintgreasewood
11-22-2012, 08:05 AM
I know for many of us it has been a difficult time to find much to be thankful for, but when force myself off my pessimistic horse I see I am truly blessed. I still have a business that keeps the mortgage paid and puts food on the table, I maintain some of the best gold claims in the Fairbanks area, my health could not be better, I can ride my mountain bike and run with guys 30 years younger than I am, I have a lovely, loving wife, the Denver Broncos [my hometown team] are playing lights out, I have great bunch of you friends in Alaska and the rest of the mining community, I still can vote and in a few minutes I get to go eat turkey till I'm stuffed! Thank you all for being an integral part of my world. Have yourselves a blessed day...and stay warm!! Flintgreasewood

Lady
11-22-2012, 09:21 AM
We have so much to be thankful for. New babies in the family and were still kicken. We climb the highest mountains and out work the 18 year olds. We all go threw our every day lives and forget to stop and smell the roses and thank God every day were so blessed with loved ones and good friends. Have great day. Michelle

Steve Herschbach
11-22-2012, 10:56 AM
My thanks for this day and my wish for good health and happiness to all.

hybanker
11-22-2012, 01:28 PM
And a happy thanks giving to everyone from Me and mine to all of you and your's

shaftsinkerawc
11-22-2012, 10:15 PM
Happy THANKSgiving to All & a Prayer for those in need and with health issues.

Bill Bohan
11-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Found out yesterday that I will be a Grandpa for a third time yesterday:)
I do thank all of you for your encouragement over the years here and on the Ak gold forum.
Michelle ... I run the Mountains as an alter of meditation to God....the mountains are nearer the heavens and every near miss either scares the hell out of me or borns me again.
I do pray that Mike recovers from his bout with cancer
Amen

auminesweeper
11-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Thanks shaftsinkerawc to you and your clan, that is just what I needed, and Blessins to y'all on and at AMD Forum over this holiday of yours

Blessin's John