View Full Version : Pitching Claims next Week

Reno Chris
12-11-2012, 09:46 PM
A few days ago I got back from the Northwest Mining Association Convention in Spokane, WA. Really interesting stuff, This is a convention of big miners with Kinross, Hecla and other big operators represented, as well as many contractors, consultants and equipment suppliers. I think this is the 5th one in a row I have been to. Always great info and people to talk to. Steve Borrell was there as well as the Alaska Dggs folks. I spent a lot of time in my ICMJ booth, but I got out and talked to lots of folks as well. I spoke with two Nevada focused exploration companies about some claims I hold here. Both were interested in this block of claims and next week I will be making presentations to both groups. This is not the Wind group of claims I have mentioned here before, but another block in a different part of Nevada. This other block holds potential to be a big Bonanza of very high grade epithermal gold - silver ore, but someone will have to pony up some serious cash to drill down deep and see what is really there (it could be great or it could be nothing).
I know some of you all are interested in the commercial claim leasing process, so without revealing personal info or delicate negotiations in progress, I will keep you posted on how things go. Next week I will show up at their offices with my laptop and digital projector and lots of info - that will start the process.

Steve Herschbach
12-12-2012, 05:47 AM
Good luck Chris!

chickenminer
12-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Yes.... for sure keep us updated Chris. Any info you are willing to share is always appreciated.

Best of luck with the presentation!

Bill Bohan
12-12-2012, 12:18 PM
I hope it works out for you Chris. I am trying to negotiate a few hurdles myself. Do keep us posted with the process.

flyfishnv
12-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Good luck, and thanks for the education!
Ron

flintgreasewood
12-12-2012, 06:19 PM
In a time when there is little to be optimistic about, it's nice to see some little rays of HOPE. Good on ya, Chris!

Reno Chris
12-27-2012, 10:24 PM
Well, I made my sales pitches and both companies were interested. Both will be heading out to the ground sometime in the spring (access is poor right now as the claims are at about 6500 ft elevation). I have a few other companies to contact and will be making pitches to them as well.
This is a long process and its not going to turn around real fast, but I am moving forward.

geowizard
12-28-2012, 09:09 AM
I have managed to pitch properties through two venues.

Online sites like www.goldandsilvermines.com work very well. There is either a one-time fixed price or percent of the sale if a property is being sold. The site caters to lease-options, JV partners, investors, etc. Because a well known website caters to everyone on the world-wide-web, the exposure is excellent.

The second venue is self-published websites as Chris is already aware, but others may be interested in doing, is launching a website. Alaska Gold Exploration www.alaska-gold.com is a site that markets exploration projects.

- Geowizard