View Full Version : Finally Got a 6 inch Dredge!

ManVSgold
01-22-2013, 04:08 PM
Wooooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!

We got our dredge guys.Its a used 6" d&k nugget. Heres some pics :) Gonna move WAY more material than the 3" we had last season.WOOHOO!!!

I would like to thank all who sent me e-mails about dredges.The reason I deided on this 1 is because I love the tripple box for the area we are working and the dredge was already in Alaska and close for someone to pick up. Keene wants $1200 just to ship a new dredge.So,this was the best option for us.

I would also like to thank 4theluvofgold, who drove 6 hrs 1 way and 9 hrs back through ugly weather and harsh road conditions to get this dredge for us.As you all know we are currently in Oregon and 4theluv and the dredge are in Alaska. I want to thank 4theluvofgold for not only going out of his way to pick up the dredge for us, but also for his professionalism in handling the $4900 cash I sent him. He is a great upstanding guy who did exactly as he said he would. Thank God for great people! Thanks again 4theluvofgold! Without you, none of this woulda been possible!

outnaboutnak
01-22-2013, 06:11 PM
Nice dredge. Bet you cant wait to get into the water now!

ManVSgold
01-23-2013, 08:27 AM
still 4 months left.I don't know how I'm going to make it :(

Steve Herschbach
01-23-2013, 03:41 PM
Good for you, looks like a nice unit. I wish everybody made pumps with threaded intakes.

Brian Berkhahn
01-23-2013, 03:52 PM
Good for you, looks like a nice unit. I wish everybody made pumps with threaded intakes.

Dito that!! Do the sluices move individually or is it all one unit?

ManVSgold
01-24-2013, 04:46 AM
To tell you the truth, I'm not sure how the sluices work. I assume its all 1 unit. I'll be staring at pictures for the next 4 months as Im gonna be here in Oregon working till mining season.Well at least by the time I arrive in Alaska, Ill be fired up!From what I hear, the weather has been pretty mild up there this year. Snow levels are low. Hmm,maybe I can get back into the claims a little early this year.Man that would be nice!:cool:

geowizard
01-24-2013, 09:24 AM
It looks very clean, almost new and well built!

I really like the triple sluice setup. The large material (rocks) rolls straight down the middle with coarse gold recovery, The smaller material is screened and goes down both sides. It's a miniature Ross Box! :)

Cool!

- Geowizard

carter
01-24-2013, 06:34 PM
well, so much for no snow, just snowed all day here (10") and still snowing! Good luck!

ManVSgold
01-25-2013, 04:27 AM
Thanks for the update Carter!If you wouldn't mind giving me one every now and then that would be great! Thats bad news though :( Bummer!