View Full Version : New Digital Calculator Scale

Steve Herschbach
02-26-2013, 05:33 PM
Look, I am seriously not trying to put a sales pitch on you guys! But I am building our new online store and today we got in some new digital scales I just had to show you. Not often do I see something new enough to be worth mentioning.

These scales allow you to enter the gold price and a rough purity value and when you weigh it it calculates the value of the gold you are weighing! Plus most of our inexpensive scales are accurate plus or minus 0.1 gram, these are plus or minus 0.01 gram and still very inexpensive.

The catch is the purity setting is in Karats so of limited value to miners thinking strictly as purity. It is better if you have an idea of what percent of market price you expect and use the Karat setting as a percent setting. You can of course also just fudge the price setting to get any results that work for you. Bottom line is once you set it up right these things would be great for guys selling gold. Just tell me how much you want to spend, and I will pour until it gets there.

For the price there really is no complaining about them but I will - at 6.5" x 4.8" they are a bit too big to be a pocket scale.

Anyway, check them out plus see how the new store works online at http://www.akmining.net/Digital-Calculator-Gold-Scale-detail.htm?productId=-424288&shopBy=-12584&catalogId=-3389

We only got six in to check them out but I can see right now we are going to have to order more.

I need to add something in the online store indicating orders over $100 are free shipping. Details, details.

DeVo
02-26-2013, 10:50 PM
I came in looking for a scale that did .01 gram just last month. That thing has some great features. Ill be down to pick one up as soon as I can.