View Full Version : Throwing It Out There

fineswme
04-04-2013, 10:42 AM
Some of you here on the forum may know I have been volunteering my time and building skills to a Christian Youth Missionary Organization based here in Hawaii called Surfing the Nations .com , if interested check out their website ... I have been blessed by being able to work with literally hundreds of young men and women over the last 3 years , many from the states and some from various other countries ... The youth (ages 18-28) do a 3 month internship and some continue into a 1 year commitment honing in on their leadership abilities ... Since my time here is strictly volunteer (no pay) my savings have dwindled to the point I must make more to continue being able to volunteer and help communities like I have done here ...

I recently have made it known I intend on returning to Alaska this season to dredge and hopefully make a couple of bucks prospecting in an area I worked placer claims in the mid 80's ... To my surprise many of the youth have voiced interest in wanting to come to Alaska for the "experience" and with "hope" they could also make a few bucks to continue their walk of Faith in God ...

I have owned a business here in Hawaii both retailing and installing stone and tile products for the more affluent : my resume includes jobs like 1.7 mil. at Manele Bay Hotel on the Island of Lania (Bill Gates was married there) ... In short, I have run crews of up to 50 men on a job ... I know the work ethic that businessmen have to deal with to try and accomplish task at hand ... This is why I'm "throwing it out there" for any of you who need or want help and would like an honest day's work with out the problems of drugs, alcohol, thieving, etc ... These youth are great , yet inexperienced and want to learn skills to carry them through life ....

If any of you out there are interested please feel free to PM me ... I have claims to work at this summer, but I would definitely entertain any offers you have in the way of prospecting on your claims with dredges and High-bankers using the youth I have spoken of ... Also, I would be happy to make the recommendation and introduction, if you would like to mentor to one or more of the youth in your operations ...

I would like to "add" , we are in need of any Prospecting Equipment , Vehicles , ATV's , etc.. you would like to sell or donate .....