View Full Version : 800 ETEC Demo Ride Valentines Weekend

Nick Olzenak
02-06-2010, 09:18 PM
AMDS will be hosting its first demo ride for the Ski Doo 800 ETEC this coming weekend at Trail Lake Lodge in Moose Pass Saturday, February 13th. Be one of the first to try out this amazing new power plant from Ski Doo and Rotax! Trail Lake Lodge has been kind enough to host our event at there beautiful lodge on the shores of Trail Lake in Moose Pass just about an 90-120 minute drive south of Anchorage. This will be an easy trail ride right on the lake and will give everyone the oppurtunity to throw a leg over the new sled and compare it to the current version.

Load the sleds and plan a great weekend on the snow with all of this fresh snow the riding will be perfect just in time for the demo event! New sleds, great food, good people, and even find a new place to ride!

Call us at the store 277-1741 email us at sales@akmining.com or even post here in the forum that youll be there and we will be ready and waiting! Demo rides will start at 10 am and run until 5 pm so bring your gear and see us there! Youll need to have a helmet and the proper outdoor gear so dont forget to pack.

We look forward to this new format for demo rides and hope to see you there!

Irondog
02-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Oh sure - have it while I'm at work on the slope:mad:

I want to get some seat time on one of those soon, everything I've read so far says they are the real deal. 120 MPH in stock form - unreal.:D

Nick Olzenak
02-11-2010, 01:50 PM
I can confirm that speedo reading myself, these things are the real deal. Your going to get a leg on the ETEC when your back from work! Cant wait to get out this weekend and put some more ETEC miles on! There inexpensive at the pump and tons of fun on the snow!

Nick Olzenak
02-12-2010, 10:11 PM
We made it to Trail Lake Lodge earlier this evening after a pretty fun drive. The weather was in and out with some rain, heavy snow, and now clear skies. Its going to be a great weekend! The higher elevations have just gotten pounded down here and the snow should be great!

We will be up and riding at 10 am so be sure to stop by and get your ride!

Nick Olzenak
02-16-2010, 04:26 PM
Well it was a pretty eventfull weekend down in Moose Pass! We had a great turnout and the folks at Trail Lake Lodge were super supportive and helpful! The weather was not on our side, but this is Alaska so we didnt let that hold us back! I wish I could have recorded some of the feedback the riders were giving us on the power of the ETEC motor. "pulls like a train", "nothing will hang with this". "WOW", etc... We had riders from all brands trying out the new 800 ETEC and it was amazing the feedback considering the fact these folks were out riding on a frozen lake with rain coming down so the hook up and traction was less than perfect, and STILL everyone was amazed! My favorite qoute of the day "Ski Doo hit a home run with this one!" That is such a true statement!

If you have not had a chance to ride one you need to check it out ASAP!

Did I mention that Trail Lake does not have a gas station? No worry there a full day of riding and never needed to re-fill!

Thank you to everyone who turned out to join us for the rides this weekend, we had a blast and look forward to seeing you all next time!

Irondog
02-16-2010, 10:26 PM
Oh sure - have it while I'm at work on the slope:mad:

I want to get some seat time on one of those soon, everything I've read so far says they are the real deal. 120 MPH in stock form - unreal.:D

I just noticed this, 120 MPH top speed, 92 miles in break-in mode and there's still a half tank of fuel left. I'd of run out if this was a carbed sled.

Nick Olzenak
03-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Its time... We are in the planning process for our second Etec Demo Ride! And this time we have longer tracks to offer! Stay tuned to the AMDS Adventure Forum for details!