View Full Version : Encounter

Steve Herschbach
09-30-2010, 07:18 AM
So I go to Best But last night to buy a camera connection kit for my iPad. I ask a salesperson for directions, and after he answers he asks if that is an AMDS logo he sees peeking out from under my jacket, and do I work there. I tell him I am one of the owners, and next thing I know he is shaking my hand and telling me how great we are.

In particular he tells me he is a fan of another brand but nobody else makes anything like a Spyder. He attended one of our free ride seminars and just could not believe the ride. He was highly appreciative that we were the first in the area to offer free rides, which prompted others to follow our footsteps. He was hoping he could get the bucks together to buy Spyder soon.

Nice guy and true story. It is fun to hear randomly that we have products that really excite people.

Damon41
09-30-2010, 10:02 AM
What is a "free ride"?

So I go to Best But last night to buy a camera connection kit for my iPad. I ask a salesperson for directions, and after he answers he asks if that is an AMDS logo he sees peeking out from under my jacket, and do I work there. I tell him I am one of the owners, and next thing I know he is shaking my hand and telling me how great we are.

In particular he tells me he is a fan of another brand but nobody else makes anything like a Spyder. He attended one of our free ride seminars and just could not believe the ride. He was highly appreciate that we were the first in the area to offer free rides, which prompted others to follow our footsteps. He was hoping he could get the bucks together to buy Spyder soon.

Nice guy and true story. It is fun to hear randomly that we have products that really excite people.

Steve Herschbach
09-30-2010, 12:43 PM
We arrange events where people can ride new product, like a snowmobile or an ATV or in this case the Spyder for free, no obligation to buy. It is easy to wlak into a car dealership and go drive a car you might buy. But in town it is impossible to just let you take a snowmobile for a spin so we have to in most cases arrange for an event outside the city.