View Full Version : The Freeride rocks!

Irondog
11-28-2010, 11:27 PM
Had a chance to ride the Freeride this weekend at Turnagain. What a great sled, it is so easy to ride, this is the first sled that didn't take me for a ride, it did everything I commanded it to do with ease - it makes me a better rider. The clutching is spot on, maintains 8,000 RPM the entire climb in fresh powder. This is a shot off my helmet cam at the top of a climb in the second bowl on the back side of Turnagain - 55 MPH track speed at 8,000 RPM. Not bad for a sled still in break-in mode. Rode 80 miles today.

Love the one pull starts, easy throttle pull, clean no smoke exhaust and the quite can. The handle bars are just the right hight, it helps to tilt them back in line with the steering post for side hilling. The motor is strong - lots of power at the throttle.

The shocks are valved to soft though, they should be stiffer for a top end "extreme" sled IMO.

Irondog
12-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Petersville last weekend was as good as I've seen it this early in the season in as many years as i can remember. The snow was good.

Nick Olzenak
12-10-2010, 08:42 AM
I am only a little bit jealous myself.... I have only been to Pville once. Of course as you head back to work the snow is falling this morning pretty heavy and could be good! If not Ill just have to rip the Olympic out and go crazy!

Lots of great feedback on the Free Ride from all of our customers who got in early and got one! Rock on! Thanks for the photos!