+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Workers Find $300,000 in Gold Dust Hidden in Old House

Marshall/Ak

Default Workers Find $300,000 in Gold Dust Hidden in Old House

Advanced Member

Marshall,
    Quite the story. I wonder though if what they showed in the video was the actual find?
    The way those guys were tossing the bottles of 'gold dust' around is suspicious. That one jar looked far from "dust" too!

Notice the size of those jars. EASILY hold 30+ ounces of fines each. 12 jars full would be in excess of 360 oz. Worth way more than $300,000 !
    Dick Hammond - Chicken / Stonehouse Creek Mining
    Chickenminer.com

Bob(AK)

You are absolutely right Dick. I had seen this news before, but not the video. Looked like some of that gold had been screened, and some was not dust. And as you mentioned, the size of the jars---I think your guess of 30 oz each is conservative. I say between 30 and 50 oz each all in a flat rate box ready to send to me, ha ha, Bob

Marshall/Ak

Q: Assuming the current owners bought the house from someone else, do they have to return the gold, or was everything in the house, including the gold, included in the house sale? Do they get to keep it?

Advanced Member

Well.. if the old owners are still alive and hearing about it, I suspect they will be consulting a lawyer!

If it were you or I that found the stash, would it be on the news? I think not! No reason to alert the IRS for crying out loud. Makes you wonder how many jars were set aside.
    Dick Hammond - Chicken / Stonehouse Creek Mining
    Chickenminer.com

tvanwho

I always thought my ceiling vents would be a good spot to stash some extra cash? In my condo, the builder didn't even use metal ductwork,just hollow spaces in the ceiling woodwork for sending hot and cold air thru. You could easily hide some jars up there and out of direct sight of the vent but easy to get to with just a stepladder and screwdriver. Heck, why bother with banks anymore paying a crappy 1% or less on your cash?

-Tom V.

Advanced Member

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...215440578.html

$700,000 in gold dust missing from Pfizer lab

"Police in Missouri are trying to determine if hundreds of thousands of dollars in gold dust missing from a Pfizer medical research lab was stolen or simply misplaced."
    "I was there when we took gold out with a pan; later we used the cradle and the Long Tom; then came Hydraulic mining and deep lode mining, and now this", and pointing over to where the dredge was piling up a huge mound of rock and gravel, he continued: "I will not, but you will live to see the day when some one else with a new process comes along and takes gold out of those rocks they are throwing away now.""

dredgernaut

sounds like they found half of pfizers missing gold , or is it

AceHand

+ Reply to Thread